Thursday, July 28, 2011

Moving Day!

At last, it has almost come!

Brian and I will officially have a place to ourselves by Saturday night!

Because we decided to get married on a whim (no I was not and am not prego), we both had leases with our roommates. I've been bunking up with him at his place in the meantime.

My lease is finally up and his roommate decided he would like to move out. So we are packing up the truck Friday night and then unloading (hopefully) on Saturday morning. We aren't exactly sure when his roommate is moving all of his stuff out, that will depend on when we can move all my stuff in.

And the poor hubby has to work on Friday too! In the 100+ degree weather. It's not exactly the best conditions to be moving in. But we must. I don't think I can wait any longer!

We also stopped at Ikea on our way home from NJ. We got a desk and a small "entertainment" center for the t.v. It'll be a nice start to our lives together! Oh! And we also got a little cute little patio set for the deck. Can't wait to get it all set up!

Yey!

No comments:

Post a Comment