Sunday, October 28, 2012

PCOS Post

I don't think I wrote about our latest decisions.

I'm a teacher, and in my wonderful world, I'd love to have a baby in the summertime. But God is probably sitting here laughing at me and saying it's not in your timing(!) it's in Mine. Which I need to be reminded.

Anyway. Back on track.

After my visit with the Endocrinologists in August, we (mainly I wanted) to try to speed things up a bit in hopes that maybe I could have a baby this summer.

I called my obgyn (because the Endo can't prescribe clomid), she prescribed the clomid and progesterone to get things going. Progesterone makes you cycle, clomid makes you ovulate.

Well, we did a round in September. No baby obviously.

We're on round two now. This time around I decided to get some testing strips to see if I'm actually ovulating. That's the big question!

I'm also trying to get the hubs to get checked out too, just to be on the safe side.

I don't have my hopes up, but I am praying.



No comments:

Post a Comment