Sunday, November 13, 2011

Big Flop

My cat flops on the floor all the time. Especially when she doesn't want to move when I want her to.

That's exactly what I wanted to do after this weeks WW recipe.

If you have the WW book DON'T make the Noodles in Asian Sesame sauce. It's crap!

It's partly my fault for not looking closely at the recipe. I was in a bit of a rush trying to find something I wanted to make before going grocery shopping. After I got all the ingredients I needed, about $10 wasted, I realized this wasn't really going to be a meal.

Then I thought I could add some stir fry to it to make more of a meal. But I really didn't like how the stir fry  turned out. So that was another $2 wasted.

Lesson learned- read the recipe carefully to make sure it sounds good!

The good thing out of this- I have a bunch of Asian noodles which goes good on top of salads. At least all is not wasted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment