Sunday, May 20, 2012

Anyone there?

I'm not sure if I'm just writing to myself, but even if I am, I'm sure that I'll look back on some of these posts and enjoy the read :)

I'm trying to get back into my crafting. I put some things to the side that I enjoyed doing before I got married, but I'm getting back to enjoying those things again. The hubs and I will be married for 1 year in one week! Crazy!

It also happens to be my birthday in 4 days. My sister is awesome and bought me this ink pad set and this memory book from Tori Spellings collection!

Of course I couldn't wait to get my hands into it! This is the start of it...


I'm pretty excited about starting this memory book! It's really easy with all the stuff that's included in the kits! And of course our "stori" just begun, so there will be many more memories to add as the years go on! 

Happy crafting my friends! 

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment