Sunday, April 22, 2012

I'm on Strike!

....not from cooking/blogging, but from picking up after the hubs. 

Although, I'm not posting about food today. That will be later this week.

The hubby and I are about a month shy of being married for a year. So, it's safe to say that the honeymoon phase is over! Don't get me wrong, I'm more in love with him than the day I married him...but some things just irritate me! All you married women, I'm sure you can sympathize! 

So, I'm on strike from cleaning up after him. 

He's taken over my coffee table with all of his fishing lures. I'm all about the fishing, don't get me wrong! We went fishing in the pond behind our apartment on Friday and I caught 3 fish! I think he finally got the clue today about the fishing stuff, because it's scaled down a bit. 

I'm also on strike about the laundry. Normally I'll go into his bathroom and pick up his clothes. Then I'll go pick up his clothes that are one the floor in the bedroom only 1 foot away from the basket. And then I'll wash them....not anymore. I'll wash what's in my hamper, but I'm not going after his clothes anymore. 

Let's see how long it takes for him to realize that I'm on strike. 

Maybe he won't care. 

Maybe he will. 

We shall see. 

I still love him, none the less. 

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment