Saturday, May 18, 2013

30 before 30

 I'm turning 29 on Friday...

WAAAH!! 

So I thought it would join the trend of making a 30 before 30 list. 

It'll be a work in progress...

1. Get a tattoo 
2. Get pregnant- been working on this one
3. Scrapbook my trip to Italy
4. Clean out our junk room
5. Go to an Eagles game
6. Go to a Wine & Design class
7. Buy a bike & get back into shape
8. Go camping with Christy
9. Visit my college roomies that live far away
10. Have an "oh crap" fund in savings
11. Reconcile my relationship with my dad
12. Read one book a month or 12 all together
13. Make 5 of the crafty things I've pinned on Pinterest
14. Celebrate my 30th birthday at the Borgata in Atlantic City!
15. Update my scrapbook for the hubs & I

I'm half way there...Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment