Thursday, May 2, 2013

TTC Update

I found out this past weekend that my OB left the practice and didn't leave any information. 


I just finished another round of meds, which didn't work, and I need a break. I was going to call my OB for a recommendation to a fertility specialist, but I guess that's not going to happen!

So, I decided to make an appointment with my Endo doctor. She told me before that she would recommend me to a fertility specialist. I went today, and she seemed pretty confident that now is the right time. 

So, off I go to the fertility specialist at the end of June. I just hope there are some things we can do that won't be extremely expensive. I will be heart broken if it comes to having to pay a great amount of money we can't afford. 

It's time to pray for guidance, a sense of calmness, and understanding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment