Saturday, June 18, 2011

Falling into place

Things are starting to fall into place in married life.

One of the most important things, SLEEP!

Brian has some strange sleeping patterns. First, he usually goes to be early because he does manual labor for 10 hours a day. He's pooped by the time he comes home. So he usually falls asleep between 8:30pm-9:30pm. 

I'm a night owl by nature. So, this going to bed early thing is quite an adjustment for me. Not that during the work week I go to be at a ridiculous hour. But I usually go to bed between 10:30pm-11. So 9pm is a bit early for me! But I've adjusted, mainly because my body had to.

Brian's first alarm, yes, that's right, his first, goes off around 5:00am. 5 AM!!!! And that's just so he can take his meds. Then it goes off again around 6:00am, 6:10am, 6:20am and then maybe he'll get up! SO annoying! I get up at 6:30am. So, my body has had to adjust to this crazy schedule. 

Now, I fall asleep with Brian around 9:30pm. But my body still does not want to wake up at 5am! I don't think my body will ever want to wake up then.

Just like last night, we went to bed around 9:30 last night and he got up at 6:30am....no good. I was not ready for that one on the first day of summer break! 

I guess I'm not 100% use to his sleeping patterns, but I'm getting there. Maybe we should go back to they way they did it; we'll sleep in separate rooms. lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment