Sunday, June 12, 2011

handy-man

Brian is an electrician. I'm not sure if that has much to do with him being able to do work on cars, but either way, he can.

We were watching his mom's dog this weekend and as we were about to leave, Gunther, our Civic, didn't want to start. Being that it was late at night and we wanted to get home, we left it and decided to come back the next day.

We got home and my husband, being a "handy-man" started researching what was wrong with the car and how to fix it. I love having a husband that is capable to things on cars. My dad was able to always do that as I was growing up and I always wished that I'd have a husband that could do the same.

So, back we went to his mom's on Sunday. We hope that it's what he fixed, the fuel filter. Lord knows that 2 weeks into our marriage we can't afford for one of our cars to die on us!

We did say "for better or for worse". But I guess since the car was once mine, I can't say it's really "for worse" just yet.

But I do love my "handy-man".

No comments:

Post a Comment