Sunday, March 18, 2012

Road Trip!

I had the joy of going on a mini-road trip with my bestie yesterday!

I've been looking forward to this all week. My best friend and I just have a blast together on road trips! We've been friends for almost 14 years....that seems crazy to me! Just about half my life now!

Anyway, besides spending the day with her, I was super excited to be going to the book signing for The Pioneer Woman! She's partly inspired me to start this blog.

We were a little crazy. My day started at 6am because we had to drive 2ish hours to go get our tickets for a place in the line.

It was well worth it though :)


Ree was super nice! I asked her if her cheeks were hurting from smiling so much. She said that her face naturally had a "smile" and that it helped with not letting her face droop! Not that she has any worries in that area!

We also got to stick our toes in the sand, so that was a plus! We had some extra time in between getting our ticket and the book signing.

Of course I had to go home and make a recipe from her new cook book! But I couldn't get my hubby to try it. I guess I have a lot of years to try to get him to open his mind about different tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment