Sunday, October 2, 2011

Why am I awake?

Why am I awake at 6-something in the morning on a weekend??

That's because I had to wake up and make the hubbies lunch. The poor guy has been working for 3 weeks straight now. Most days 12 hours a day. Although we really need the money to pay bills, I wish he didn't have to work so hard.

Since B has been working so much and we're not sure when it's going to stop, we had to cancel our post-wedding photos. I'm super bummed about that, but Emily said she would graciously take pictures for us when he's finally off on a weekend. Hopefully we can catch the beautiful fall weather!

Speaking of the fall- I put out all my Halloween decorations last weekend. As B was looking around at the decor, he noticed that I had a cute Halloween oven mitt. He then says to me, "So is Halloween the only time we can have an oven mitt?" Because we don't have any regular oven mitts. It was funny, probably only in the moment. lol.

Anywho. I'm off to go check out the church that Emily and Sean go to. Maybe it'll be a good fit for B and I once he's no longer working on the weekends!!! And we are doing the Making Strides walk this afternoon as well. I still miss the Race for the Cure Little Rock, that was the best one I've ever been involved in.

Did I just say that I miss Little Rock?

No comments:

Post a Comment