Thursday, December 22, 2011

1st Christmas!

This is the our first Christmas as The Wilson's.

B and I had Christmas together last year, but we weren't married. Last year was really the 1st year to break the ice with the family. My family lives 4ish hours away and they are use to me coming up for 2 weeks. Being a teacher, I get a good amount of time off during the holidays. Last year I went up the weekend before and decided to have Christmas with my love.

We kind of did this backwards. I guess I should have had Christmas with him this year instead.

This year we are heading up to my mom's for Christmas. Partly because we couldn't go up for Thanksgiving. All thanks to Gus, my car.

So, I get to make the 4 hour (I hope) drive tomorrow night. Dear Lord, please let I-95 not be stuffed with traffic tomorrow night!

The poor hubby has to work all day tomorrow and then get stuck in a car with me singing LOUD and proud :)

But it will be nice to have Christmas morning with my mom. I haven't had that in years. Gosh. I really can't remember the last time I woke up with my mom on Christmas.

Merry Christmas to all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment