Monday, December 19, 2011

Decor

Lately I've been spicing up our home a bit.

A week or so ago I sent off our first Christmas card. I was thinking about how I could hold onto the memory of our first card in an interesting way. The other week I made a wall collage off an idea from Pintrest.  Taking that idea and modifying it with cards, I came up with this idea!


I asked for a copy of our wedding announcement from my mother in-law and put that at the top! Since that was really the start of our family, I thought it was fitting :) Next is our Christmas card from this year!

Thinking about future cards (x-mas, birth announcements *I hope in the future*), I think I'll probably order different sized cards. There really isn't a 4x8 picture frame or at least I couldn't find any. I'll probably order 5x7 cards from now on. I got these frames from Walmart.

Hope you can take the idea and make it your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment